Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Be Inspired: Asian Bridal Look

Hello chicas!

Today I have another look for you inspired by this beautiful bridal pic....






Yes black women can wear colour too! A tutorial vid for this look will be posted soon...I'm currently experiencing internet connection problems, but here's a list of the products I used:

Face
Ponds dry skin cream
LA Colors Foundation Stick in Mahogany (used as a concealor)
Sacha Cosmetics Fix it Powder in Perfect Honey

Cheeks
A sheer, cherry colour blush from my Sephora Color Box
Bronzer from my Sephora Color Box
Eyes
Sacha Eyeshadow Primer in Mocha
Turquoise green e.s. from Sephora Color Box in the crease area
Yellow gold e.s. from LA Colors 4 Baked Eyeshadow in Titan, on eye lids
Shimmery Pale Gray e.s. from Sephora Color Box to highlight brow bone
Black e.s. from Sephora Color Box used as an eyeliner with MAC Fix Plus
MAC Plushlash Mascara on bottom lashes
Kleancolor lashes in Sassy Jessie

This look was so fun and easy to do and I felt beautiful after...I hope you enjoyed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment