Saturday, August 7, 2010

M.A.C's Disney-inspired Venemous Villians Collection for Fall 2010

I am so excited for this collection and I can't wait for it to be released in Trinidad. It's expected to be launced in September 2010 in the USA and October 2010 in Trinidad, and since it's going to be launch around the same time as my birthday in October, it only seems right to add this entire collection to my birthday wishlist, that means I'm saving from now till October and since I missed out on Hello Kitty, this collection will "makeup" for it, lol!

This collection is amazing as you can see for yourself, the colors are so unusual and fun! OMG don't even get me started on the packaging. Please people, save your money and take part in this collection...look at it, it's a MUST HAVE! I know this collection is going to be sold out on it's first day at MAC West Mall.

I can't wait to see what the boxes are going to look like too!

Some shades are repromoted.

Lust away on more images and prices below, I also estimated the TT prices based on the US prices since the limited collections usually cost more than the permanent line. Images don't belong to me :)




Estimated prices (these are usually the price of limited collections in T&T): Eyeshadows $150, Mineral Eyeshadows $170, Lipsticks $150, Beauty Powders $253, Pigments & Nail Polish $170/$150, Lipglasses $150. I hope this helps in planning your purchases :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment