Monday, December 3, 2012

E.l.f. Cosmetics (Hurricane Sandy) Haul

Hello!

I'm sharing my first e.l.f. cosmetics haul with y'all...they had a special on their website after their warehouse was affected by the storm that had hit the US, I think it was a 50% off sale on certain products.

I was a little disappointed when I received my package because one of the blushes were broken and dirted the other products in the package, so everything looked like it had already been used, I ended up having to wipe everything. This was not the Skybox or the U.S. Postal Service fault but the slackness of e.l.f. because they did not take the time to wrap everything in bubble wrap, they simply placed it in a small bubble lined envelope which wasn't sufficient. I will be giving them my feedback on this, believe me!

Nevertheless, I am quite impressed with the quality of the products ESPECIALLY the brushes. The white handle brushes were not eligible for the 50% but they did cost only one dollar so I brought like two eyeshadow brushes and I am impressed with the quality of these $1 brushes. I haven't actually used them yet in order to give you a full review but I will, maybe when I film another review video on YouTube.


two eyeshadow brushes, smudge brush, small stipple brush, kabuki face brush,
baked blushes: peachy cheeky (broken), rich rose, passion pink.

 
 

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for the sharing of such information. we will pass it on to our readers. This is a great reading. Thanking you

    Bubble lined Envelope

    ReplyDelete