Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Birthday Haul

Hi my beauties,

So, I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend and I didn't plan anything special this year, however all I really wanted was MAKEUP.....LOTS OF MAKEUP, lol :]

Months aback I had plan on participating in the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection, but then I heard that it won't be coming to MAC stores in T&T I changed my wishlist completely and decided to get some of the stuff that I had on my makeup wishlist all year....and why not?! After all its MY birthday!

I did get everything I wanted and I'm happy that I was able to treat myself, Thank God!

Here's a look at the goodies I hauled with swatches, I would put the names of each product so please check back, but in the meantime, leave me a comment here on the blog or on facebk, etc. if you have any questions.

By the way, I hope you like the new look of the blog...its just a test drive.

Chow! Back to enjoying my bday weekend ;]



































1 comment:

  1. Lovely Swatches hun!!!Did not know you had a blog as well.Only saw you on youtube.Keep doing your thing.Like to see trinis repin'.God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete